CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Party 3

So I have wanted to go to the Ensign party for ever and I finally got to go. It was at the Grand America. I got dressed up and curled my hair. I decided to not bring a date because after the wait to go I wanted to enjoy the experience by myself. I was not disappointed. The food was fabulous! (Once we finally got our turn to go to the buffet. Seriously our table was last to get up and we were starving, luckily that's just about the time they brought out refills so our food was fresh.) They had the best prime rib with horseradish sauce, oh I’m salivating now! I could have eaten that all night (don't worry I didn't) After dinner There were games played for prizes, there was a game for spouses and dates and one for the employees. I won a gas gift card! I am so excited because with my commute that will last me a while and it was from the only gas station I go to. I really had a great time and am so grateful to be a part of this company!

2 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

I love your party blogs! So fun! I love Christmas Parties! We only got to go to one thisyear :( Tear....sniff...sniff. I guess I lived them through you! Way to go on the GAS card! I don't know anyone who wouldn't want that! :) Miss hearing from you!

mnhvance said...

I haven't had a second to go blog hopping in a while, and so it's been forever since I've checked your's out! I LOVE IT!!! I love reading about your life. It makes me feel so in touch...

It was so fun to see you last month. Miss you tons :(