It’s officially the holidays! I had a great this weekend so while I nibble on a peanut butter mountain (a definite sign of Christmas) I will tell you about my kick of to December and the holiday. It all began (once upon a time) with a planned trip to st. George to see the Dickens festival with Jenelle and Amy. We were hoping that baby Grey would already be here last weekend but because he waited Jenelle decided to stay home. I was helping a friend move to cedar city so I couldn’t stay. Luckily Grey came into the world an hour before I had to leave so I got to see him (I must be favorite aunt!) Amy was so awesome to drive down in my mom’s car so I could come home. It was a really rainy drive south on Friday night but we made it safe and went to dinner with grandma that night. The next morning we went to see Mr. Magorium’s wonder Emporium. It is such a good movie. I think I cried through 85% of the show. I would see it again in a second. The effects were amazing and the music was incredible. If you haven’t seen it go now, read my post later!
After the movie Amy and I went and looked at the Model homes where Sandy works then we had planned to go to get sandwiches at the Honey Baked ham deli. I was so excited that Jealin was there getting lunch too! She was so sweet to have us over for take out lunch. We hung out there for a while visiting and playing guitar hero. (Jealin’s Skull Guitar rocks!) After that we met Grandma and Gustos at the Dickens Festival. The dickens festival reminds me of Christmas as a kid when we used to perform at the festival and get bread bowls of soup and watch the dickens plays and shop at the cute vendors. Holly Performed at the Festival. Her dance Studio did an amazing show with excerpts from the Nutcracker (another really Christmassy thing). After the Dickens Festival we went and saw Holly Dance again at the Studio show, which was just incredible. They dance to fun songs and even have a nativity section of the show. I left feeling so in the Christmas sprit! Grandma took us to dinner and we went home on Sunday afternoon. It was so fun to spend time with my Grandma and see my cousins and aunt and uncle! I wish I could go down there more.
So now I’m ready for the holidays. I hope to see most of you soon!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Happy Holidays!
Posted by
Alesa
at
5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What's a peanut butter mountain? I want one!
Hi! I miss you already. Thanks so much for coming over for lunch. It was wonderful to see you and meet Amy. You are a natural at guitar hero! Thanks for the sentiment about my guitar, it needs the ego stroke with the continuing competition between it and Jer's shiny, new guitar. :) So what are you doing on the 22nd? I'm going to help Dana around the house and maybe we were gonna do some shopping. Interested? I love your guts. Why don't you just move to St. George? You could live with me!
Hey that was a really fun weekend! I loved it! So much fun! Glad we spent some time together! Hey I need your address! Let me know!
Post a Comment