So yesterday started my daily run of Christmas parties which will go until Saturday and resume on the 22nd. I thought it would be fun to blog about each one (since the first was so interesting).
Wed- Tot shots party.
I like working for tot shots. The owner is so nice and the people there are nice and interesting. Because I tend to only work there at nights I don't see very many people there so I was glad Amy came with me. I had an awesome dinner of prime rib with horseradish sauce. I think that has to be one of my favorite foods of all time, especially with the horseradish. YUM When we were getting our salads the waitress dropped one of the dressing cups and it landed under my chair-all over my purse and IN my shoe. It’s the weirdest thing to have ranch dressing in your shoe. After dinner we did a white elephant exchange. Let me just say that I don't particularly care for white elephant gifts. The majority of the people will be disappointed with what they get. And it's really not as funny as people think, Nothing says ‘Happy Holidays’ like giving each other crap! Luckily I ended up with some tasty caramel popcorn and Andes mints. Overall it was a fun night, good conversation, food and company.
Tonight, Family party... stay tuned!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
It's party time!
Posted by
Alesa
at
10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE horseradish and everyone thinks I am crazy! Yay!!
Post a Comment