CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

So, how was your trip?

It was soooo Fun!



I surprised Jenelle with our hotel-the Disneyland Hotel!


Main Street was all decorated with pumpkins


California Adventure Had a Candy Corn theme.




We went Trick or Treating at Mickey's Trick-or-Treat party. I went as Casual Princess-Snow white, Jenelle was a punkin' in a Pumpkin. (don't you love her mickey pumpkin ears!) We got so much candy!
We ate churros


And went on lots of rides. (the new toy story ride was very cool, we loved it!)

Then we headed to northern California for....


Big Pumpkin fun!

Walt Disney

Snow white

Mickey

The Grinch

Cindy Lou Who

Starry Night

Grandpa Gary (Jenelle's Masterpiece), Harry potter

We Carved our brains out! (and ate and ate amazing food)


and Spent time with our Grandma and Family.
Thanks Craig!
It was the Best Halloween ever!

Thanks for asking

8 comments:

Jeanelle said...

I'm glad you had such a great time. Have I already mentioned that I've never been to Disneyland??? You are a lucky girl!!

L said...

HOW FUN!!! What a cool surprise! I am glad you got to go to Disneyland again!

Heather and Trevor said...

What an awesome post! I love all of the pictures Disneyland! WHAAAA! I want to go! I really am glad to see some cute pictures of you and Jenelle and finally get to see her baby bump! :) The pumpkins were AMAZING! :) I am seriously so impressed! What a fun tradition! :) Love you!

Jason and Tawni said...

It is so cool that you and Jenelle still keep up your tradition together. That is awesome and it was great to see pictures of you girls. I haven't see you both forever and it is also nice to finally see the baby bump. Welcome back!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I would say best halloween. That looks amazing. How are you doing? You looks so grat in all of your pictures!

Katie said...

Oh im so glad you had such a good time!!!

mnhvance said...

I so totally love this post. I especially love the Grandpa pumpkin. Aside from the eerie glow and the orange gooey surrounding, it's an exact replica!!!

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALESA!!! I LOVE YOU AND AM GLAD YOU WERE BORN!!!