Today the fun begins! The next 10 days will be full of ......
Witches night out http://http//www.gardnervillage.com/events.php
partying with these little monsters
Pumpkn Carving in California
Yes Disneyland!
maybe if there is time.
stay tuned for pictures! Happy Halloween everyone! I would love to hear about your carving adventures!
Friday, October 24, 2008
I'M SO EXCITED!
Posted by
Alesa
at
8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have SO much fun! I can hardly wait for pictures.
Did you send it in the mail? I haven't seen it. I hope you didn't drop by the house and we missed you! That would be sad.
I miss you guys already!!! Hope your having fun in Disneyland...Don't get arthritis from carving too many pumpkins... oh and i need you to send me those pictures of the kids at the halloween party...
Alesa! I got it! You are amazingly talented and so so thoughtful! I would love to learn how you did that. The card was so beautiful, too. Someday! We'll get together and craft. Thank you, thank you.
Post a Comment