CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy to be me!

Here are some reasons I am so glad I am me today!

Cool blogs

took some great pictures




neices and nephews


feeling sassy!

love my calling and serving in the church.

have a testimony

good self esteem


fall is coming -Fall traveling!

I'm just great
Listening to Good music
I have good friends

I hope this post doesn't sound braggy, one of the hardest lessons of my life to learn has been a real appreciaton of who I am. :)

4 comments:

Jon & Jenelle said...

Im So Happy you are YOU too! Im so excited for all your fall trips~mostly cause they're MINE too! ha ha! Im also very excited for my punkin to have you as an Aunt! :D. I love you! Thank you for being such a wonderful YOU!

truss said...

I'm so happy you are YOU! And that you are my daughter! Thanks for being such a great person and also a wonderful friend. I enjoy all our laughs together (and our heated debates about the historical and psychological study and the classification of changes in the signification of words or forms viewed as factors in linguistic development)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love, love, love this post! You should be proud to be you because you are amazing Alesa.

Gustaveson Family said...

I'm happy that everyone (including you) are happy that you are you. I would hate for you to be happy to be someone else....I'm happy to have you in my life...by the way? Why haven't you come to see me? I can't believe you will fly to Cali to see Cousin Craig and his pumpkins and yet...I sit alone....waiting for you....maybe you're just happier to be you in California?...have fun in sisterland! P.S. Do you know where the insanity comes from now?