CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm a blogger!

I have decided to resign from being a stalker and officially become a blogger! So first off Thanks to all of you whom i have been checking out your blogs. I have been truly inspired. I decided to start blogging this month because it is something like national blog posting month and since november is also my birthday month it seemed appropriate that i lauch into blogging the same month i was launched into the world. I am excited to post my thoughts and things on this site and to hear what you think about them! Ready.... Set.... Go!

2 comments:

Gustaveson Family said...

YEAH! Alesa! I'm so glad you are a blogger. Now go and get Ashlee and Erin to start blogging. Maybe your Mom, too..... I love the pumpkins! You are amazing. I bet it took forever to carve the HP ones. I would love to get some more pictures of just your pumpkins. You ROCK.

The Mathews said...

Alesa, you're page is cute!!! We starting blogging the same time... I love your pumpkins.. wow that is some talent you have there! Well I hope you're doing great! I LOVE YOU!