that roomate room has a crazy marriage track record.. Cute pic of andrea!
That pic of you is Darling at the Conf. Center. Blue is your Best!
Youre the best Aunt. those boys love you
That temple trip was so fun. i still cant believe we made it! I look scary in that pic.
The pool picture. oh dear. we're nuts. again a very scary picture. but we had fun so who cares. That was the highlight of that day.. swimmin and laughin with you.
B LOVES her ISPY blanket. She sleeps with it in her crib and when she wakes up she just sits there and talks to it and points to things on it. :D she especially loves your picture with her. in fact she pokes your face so much i think youre now missing your .. as she calls it..NOO. (nose)
I loved this summary (and kept it marked unread until I finally had time to comment!) How great to go to the temple in Hawaii -- what a memorable place (and didn't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE Hawaii? I did and do and wish I was there right now!) I also think that seeing that pic of you at Women's Conference makes me think I did see you there! It could be my mind playing tricks on me but I am just going to pretend that I saw you, we hugged and then went to Cafe Rio together. :)
5 comments:
You are awesome! Congrats on going through the temple. Looks like you have had a lot of fun.
You most definately have not been bored! I'm so happy you went through the Temple. And Hawaii? FUN! You look great, your smile is infectious!
a comment per pic if i may..
that roomate room has a crazy marriage track record.. Cute pic of andrea!
That pic of you is Darling at the Conf. Center. Blue is your Best!
Youre the best Aunt. those boys love you
That temple trip was so fun. i still cant believe we made it! I look scary in that pic.
The pool picture. oh dear. we're nuts. again a very scary picture. but we had fun so who cares. That was the highlight of that day.. swimmin and laughin with you.
B LOVES her ISPY blanket. She sleeps with it in her crib and when she wakes up she just sits there and talks to it and points to things on it. :D she especially loves your picture with her. in fact she pokes your face so much i think youre now missing your .. as she calls it..NOO. (nose)
LOve yoU AleSey! Youre the BEST!
I loved this summary (and kept it marked unread until I finally had time to comment!) How great to go to the temple in Hawaii -- what a memorable place (and didn't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE Hawaii? I did and do and wish I was there right now!) I also think that seeing that pic of you at Women's Conference makes me think I did see you there! It could be my mind playing tricks on me but I am just going to pretend that I saw you, we hugged and then went to Cafe Rio together. :)
WOW so much going on! Congratulations on going throguh the temple, that is so awesome. Glad you are happy and doing well.
Post a Comment