Lichelle's favorite thing that she sent me was a pedicure from her sister who works at the Fran Brown salon. I am so excited to go get my feet pampered! I like pedicures but I am always uncomfortable getting them done from people that I can't understand what they are saying. (I'm not prejudice, just paranoid. I always think they are talking about me.) I can totally relate to having a sister who does beauty stuff. I love going to my sister to get my hair done. I can completely trust her and let her do whatever and I always love it! Lichelle also sent me some Swedish fish- totally yummy and were a lifesaver on our trip when we were traveling and needed something sweet!
In case anyone was wondering what it was in the picture that I sent as my favorite things, here's a rundown.
- Disney scrapbook paper and stickers- Because I love Disney stuff
- Jr. Mints because i love mint.
- Paintastic paint pens- These are my new favorite art toy. They are so fun and I like being creative.
- A Disposable camera-because I love taking pictures.
- A blank notebook. - I Just love blank notebooks, Plus it was pink and I'm going through a pink phase.
- Sudoku- These are from my calendar, I like doing puzzles and I do these all the time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment